Fundraising and Donations
Home-Start Leith & North East Edinburgh Needs Donations and Support
To Aid its Work in the Community.
No matter what the size,
your donation and fund-raising efforts
will make a difference to the families that we assist!
Your donation could help towards the following
- allowing low income families to access individual/group trips and outings which would otherwise be outside their financial means
- train a volunteer who can provide vital support to an isolated family
- providing a creche place in the parent’s group
- support a local family through a time of financial hardship
You can donate in a variety of ways
- set up or participate in a community fund-raiser event on behalf of HSLNEE;
- online via the website with one-off or regular contributions;
- by cheque, payable to Home-Start Leith & North East Edinburgh;
- in person, by visiting our office, 247 Leith Walk; and
- when shopping, try and use retailers who participate in the easyfundraising scheme as this will give a percentage of your purchase to HSLNEE
Personal and easyfundraising donations can both be increased through Gift Aid, too.
To discuss your own fund-raising initiatives or sign up to make a regular monthly donation, please e-mail email@example.com
For one-off donations Click here to donate to Home-Start Leith & North East Edinburgh
To become an easy fund-raiser online go to www.easyfundraising.org.uk sign on and select Home Start Leith & North-East Edinburgh as your chosen charity.
Participate in our fundraising events
Throughout the year there are a range of fundraising events which you may be interested in getting involved in from marathons to fun runs and walks.
If you would like further information about these please visit our news page or email firstname.lastname@example.org