Fundraising and Donations
Home-Start Leith & North East Edinburgh needs donations and support to aid its work in the community.
No matter what the size, your donation and fund-raising efforts will make a difference to the families that we assist.
Your donation could help towards the following:
- allowing low income families to access individual/group trips and outings which would otherwise be outside their financial means
- train a volunteer who can provide vital support to an isolated family
- providing a creche place in the parents group
- support a local family through a time of financial hardship
You can donate in a variety of ways:
- set up or participate in a community fund-raiser event on behalf of HSLNEE;
- online via the website with one-off or regular contributions;
- by cheque, payble to Home-Start Leith & North East Edinburgh;
- in person, by visiting our office, 247 Leith Walk; and
- when shopping, try and use retailers who participate in the easyfundraising scheme as this will give a percentage of your purchase to HSLNEE
Personal and easyfundraising donations can both be increased through Gift Aid, too.
For one-off donations Click here to donate to Home-Start Leith & North East Edinburgh
To become an easy fund-raiser online go to www.easyfundraising.org.uk sign on and select Home Start Leith & North-East Edinburgh as your chosen charity.
Participate in our fundraising events
Throughout the year there are a range of fundraising events which you may be interested in getting involved in from marathons to fun runs and walks.